Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently enjoying the success of his win in the recently concluded 2014 elections. As per the latest info, the makers of Balayya’s untitled next with debutant Satya Deva are planning to rope in Trisha as the female lead.
Though an official announcement is still awaited, Trisha has been almost zeroed in for the role. Mani Sharma is scoring the music for this romantic entertainer.
Produced by SLV Productions, this film is being planned for a launch on June 10th which is Balayya’s birthday. 2014 surely has been lucky for Balakrishna both politically and in films.
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash
- Bunny and Mahesh in no mood to go back
- Sultry beauty’s key role in action hero’s silver jubilee film
- Interesting title for Varun Tej’s sci-fi thriller
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record