Gorgeous Chennai beauty Trisha is reportedly in prime contention for the lead role in the most awaited Tamil-Telugu remake of the super hit Bollywood film, Queen. While Trisha is yet to sign on the dotted lines, her participation in the film depends on her busy schedules.
In the past, actresses like Nayanthara and Nitya Menen were rumoured to be playing the female lead’s role. With Trisha acting in back-to-back female oriented films of late, it is no surprise if she manages her dates for this project.
Senior artiste and filmmaker Revathi will be directing Queen’s remakes, while Revathi’s contemporary and well known actress Suhasini will pen the dialogues. Popular action choreographer Thiyagarajan will produce these remakes.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?