Trisha is a busy bee these days. All of a sudden she’s gotten busy with quite a lot of projects in Tamil and even in Telugu, she’s being considered for good number of films. After Dhammu, she’s all set to team up with Ravi Teja in Saar Vastaru which will go on floors in June. In Tamil, she’ll soon be seen with Vishal in a film titled Samar. Apart from this film, she’s also going to team up with Jiiva in Ahmed’s Endrendrum Punnagai. The latest news is that she has signed yet another film titled Boologam. Jayam Ravi is playing the lead role in this film. Interestingly, this role was first offered to Nayanthara, but when Nayanthara opted to do Ajith, Vishnuvardhan’s film, Trisha bagged the role. It’s been more ten years since Trisha began her acting career and still she’s in great demand. Great going Trisha.
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?