Trisha has been roped in as the new brand ambassador of the Chennai Rhinos team in the upcoming Celebrity Cricket League (CCL 4). The actress was reportedly approached for the past couple of years; however, she rejected the offer due to clash of dates.
Now, she has given her green signal to support the team. Incidentally, Shruti Haasan has been the brand ambassador for the team for in CCL 3 and Trisha will be replacing her now. Vishal is the captain of the team and the tournament will be held in Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Dubai early next year.
On the other hand, Trisha’s latest Tamil film, Endrendrum Punnagai released on December 20 and it has received good response from the audience. She’s also playing the lead role opposite Puneeth Rajkumar in the Kannada remake of Dookudu.
- Mahesh’s niece makes her acting debut
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi