Trisha is currently juggling between the sets of Dammu and Samaran, without a break. For a long time, Dammu was being shot in Pollachi and recently, the film unit returned to Hyderabad. Meanwhile, Trisha’s upcoming Tamil film Samaran is being shot in Bangkok. Trisha revealed that she has to participate in Dammu’s shooting for another 20 days and with that her entire part will be completed. The film is touted to be a high voltage mass entertainer and Boyapati Srinu is leaving no stone unturned to give NTR’s fans a lot of reasons to celebrate. Apart from Trisha, Karthika is playing an important role in this film. Alexander Vallabha is producing the film and M M Keeravani is composing the music. The film’s audio is expected to hit the stands later this month and the film is going to hit the screens in April.
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
Articles that might interest you