Talented southern actress Trisha Krishnan will soon be seen in a woman oriented bilingual film titled Nayaki. Directed by Govi Goverdhan, the film is a horror comedy which is being shot in Telugu and Tamil simultaneously. Tollywood composer Raghu Kunche is scoring the sound track for the film.
Reportedly, Trisha will be seen playing a 20-year-old character in the film and she has already shed weight to look much younger than her current age. The makers have already roped in a popular stylist and make-up artist to design a special look for Trisha. Ganesh Venkatraman is playing the male lead while Jayaprakash, Manobala, Kovai Sarala and Bramanandham will be essaying crucial roles in the film.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash