Talented southern actress Trisha Krishnan will soon be seen in a woman oriented bilingual film titled Nayaki. Directed by Govi Goverdhan, the film is a horror comedy which is being shot in Telugu and Tamil simultaneously. Tollywood composer Raghu Kunche is scoring the sound track for the film.
Reportedly, Trisha will be seen playing a 20-year-old character in the film and she has already shed weight to look much younger than her current age. The makers have already roped in a popular stylist and make-up artist to design a special look for Trisha. Ganesh Venkatraman is playing the male lead while Jayaprakash, Manobala, Kovai Sarala and Bramanandham will be essaying crucial roles in the film.
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP 2
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
Articles that might interest you