Even though she is way past her prime, superstar Trisha is managing to get decent offers. But there are other makers who want to see her in off beat films, and are offering her plump roles. But Trisha is very clear and has said a big no to these heroine centric films stating that she is very happy with her commercial mass masala flicks, and will continue doing them.
Trisha has been in the industry for over a decade now, and has gone through a lot of ups and downs. Recently her career had a boost with the success of her latest Kannada film Power. Trisha will next be seen in Balakrishna’s next untitled film which is on the floors right now.
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you