Trisha has signed yet another women centric film and this untitled film is going to be simultaneously shot in Telugu and Tamil. Pandian is going to direct the film and PVR Raju is producing the film under H Productions banner. Apart from Trisha, the film also stars Poonam Bajwaa and Oviya whereas Posani Krishnamurali, Dhanraj and Surekha Vani will be playing important roles. The film was launched earlier today in Annapurna Studios in Hyderabad. The film narrates the story of three friends and how they stick to each other despite several issues in their lives. The film’s first schedule is going to begin from tomorrow and it’ll go on till May 21. The second schedule will be shot in Vizag and the entire shoot is expected to be wrapped up by July. D Imman is scoring the music.
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule