Actress Trisha is currently shooting for a woman oriented bilingual, Nayaki. Govi Goverdhan is the director and Giridhar is producing the film. The first schedule of the film was completed in Chennai a couple of weeks ago.
Currently, the unit is canning some important scenes in a small village near Hyderabad. This schedule is expected to continue for a few more days. Ganesh Venkatraman is playing an important role in the film. Raghu Kunche is scoring the soundtrack for the film.
In the meantime, Trisha’s upcoming bilingual thriller, Cheekati Rajyam, is getting ready to hit the screens in November.
- Venkatesh All Praises For Sudha Kongara
- First look of Nithiin’s next to be unveiled soon
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
Articles that might interest you