Actress Trisha is currently shooting for a woman oriented bilingual, Nayaki. Govi Goverdhan is the director and Giridhar is producing the film. The first schedule of the film was completed in Chennai a couple of weeks ago.
Currently, the unit is canning some important scenes in a small village near Hyderabad. This schedule is expected to continue for a few more days. Ganesh Venkatraman is playing an important role in the film. Raghu Kunche is scoring the soundtrack for the film.
In the meantime, Trisha’s upcoming bilingual thriller, Cheekati Rajyam, is getting ready to hit the screens in November.
- Sundar C Postpones His Dream Project Again
- Upasana will never disclose that secret about Ram Charan
- Lavanya Tripathi reveals her dream
- Heroine confirmed for the costliest magnum opus
- Jai Lava Kusa rules the roost at the box-office
Articles that might interest you