It is well known that Trisha has been signed up for a female oriented film bilingual titled Nayaki Directed by Govi Goverdhan, the film is a horror comedy which is being shot in Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
According the current update, the shooting of the film is progressing at Mahabalipuram, one of the historical places in South India. Ganesh Venkatraman is playing the male lead while Jayaprakash, Manobala, Kovai Sarala and Bramanandham will be essaying crucial roles in the film. Tollywood composer Raghu Kunche is scoring the sound track for the film.
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
- Aamir Khan Beats Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s Record
- Shankar Gives 5 To Rajini, But 12 To Akshay Kumar
- Prabhas’ special thanks to MM Keeravaani
Articles that might interest you