It is well known that Trisha has been signed up for a female oriented film bilingual titled Nayaki Directed by Govi Goverdhan, the film is a horror comedy which is being shot in Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
According the current update, the shooting of the film is progressing at Mahabalipuram, one of the historical places in South India. Ganesh Venkatraman is playing the male lead while Jayaprakash, Manobala, Kovai Sarala and Bramanandham will be essaying crucial roles in the film. Tollywood composer Raghu Kunche is scoring the sound track for the film.
- Young Actress Prays For Good Fortune
- BJP Leader Lashes Out At Vijay Over Mersal
- Star hero to grace Care Of Surya’s pre-release event?
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- Press Note : Krishnarjuna Yuddham Overseas By Magnus Media