It is well known that Trisha has been signed up for a female oriented film bilingual titled Nayaki Directed by Govi Goverdhan, the film is a horror comedy which is being shot in Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
According the current update, the shooting of the film is progressing at Mahabalipuram, one of the historical places in South India. Ganesh Venkatraman is playing the male lead while Jayaprakash, Manobala, Kovai Sarala and Bramanandham will be essaying crucial roles in the film. Tollywood composer Raghu Kunche is scoring the sound track for the film.
- Shoot update on Allu Arjun’s next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
Articles that might interest you