Trisha and veteran producer MS Raju teamed up for the action entertainer ‘Rambha Urvasi Menaka’ last year. Apart from Trisha, Charmme, Isha Chawla and Nikeesha Patel are a part of the film. Fight master Vijayan choreographed some action sequences that were shot in exotic locations in the Middle East. After making a lot of noise, the movie suddenly went off the radar.
We are now being told that the project has gone back to the drawing board. Apparently, the second half of the film has some complex points that need to be addressed properly. So MS Raju and his team are now reworking the second half of the film’s script . Shooting will resume only after the unit is satisfied with the story.
Actress Trisha said that the film is a big budget entertainer that should be back on track soon. “It is a very complex film and M.S.Raju sir is working on it right now”, she said.
Manisharma has composed the music for this movie. Viewers can safely expect a ‘Charlie’s Angels’ kind of a film once this movie comes out.
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?