Tamil star Suriya’s upcoming sci-fi drama 24 is less than a week away from its May 6th release. The buzz surrounding the film has been highly positive. Yesterday, Suriya was in Hyderabad and interacted with media and spoke at length about 24, his future films, charity activities and a lot more.
Speaking about his much discussed film with Trivikram, Suriya said that Trivikram has so far narrated three story ideas to him and that they are still holding discussions to zero in on one story to commence the film.
Speaking further, Suriya said that he wants to do a film primarily in Telugu and then take it to Tamil, if the story suits Tamil sensibilities.
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar
- IT sleuths search leading production houses
- Never expected Kamal’s entry into politics: Rajinikanth