Maverick director Trivikram Srinivas’ latest family entertainer, A..Aa, has been declared a huge hit and the film is winning the hearts of movie lovers and loyal Trivikram fans. However, there have been several plagiarism allegations levied upon the director for allegedly not crediting noted author Yaddanapudi Sulochanarani’s hit novel Meena, which is rumoured to have inspired A..Aa.
Clearing the air about the plagiarism allegations, Trivikram said that the film’s team originally gave the credit to Yaddanapudi, but an unexpected technical error has delayed the credit from being displayed in the final film.
Trivikram also said that the credit is being screened during the ongoing shows and hoped that the controversy will come to an end at least now.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you