In the recent media interaction, when questioned why he is not concentrating on epic films like Rajamouli, the magician of words said that Rajamouli is working very hard for preparing such subjects and moreover we have to concentrate on other languages, if we have a subject which has universal appeal.
He further added that he will not make the films for the sake of others. Speaking about ‘Baahubali’, Trivikram appreciated Rajamouli and his team for their hard work and dedication throughout the past years. Keep watching this space for more developments.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23