Recently, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s meeting with Telangana CM KCR caused a huge storm among fans and film and political circles. This afternoon, Agnyaathavaasi’s director and producer, Trivikram and S Radhakrishna, met Telangana state minister for Cinematography Talasani Srinivas Yadav at the Secretariat.
Trivikram and Radhakrishna reportedly requested Talasani to watch Agnyaathavaasi. While it may appear to be a casual meeting between the three, social media is abuzz with speculations since the film’s release is just 4 days away.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema