Since yesterday, several media houses have been going abuzz with the reports of Trivikram Srinivas and Samantha teaming up for a woman centric film which will be made on a low budget. While there has been no official confirmation from either of them, the news is being spread like wildfire and fans of both these stars are mighty excited to witness their magic yet again.
Earlier, Trivikram and Samantha joined hands for the director’s successive blockbusters, Atharintiki Dharedhi and S/O Satyamurthy. Apparently, Samantha has also been mentioning about a possible lady oriented film to all the producers who are vying for her dates.
Meanwhile, Trivikram is also rumored to be in discussions with NTR, while Samantha is busy with a flurry of Tamil projects.
- Rangasthalam’s first look on auspicious occasion
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
Articles that might interest you