Ace director S.S.Rajamouli is without a doubt the most successful director in the Telugu Film Industry. He is in great demand and his opinion is held in high esteem. But this master story teller says that two other directors in the industry scare him! And they are Sukumar and Trivikram Srinivas.
In a recent interview given to a leading Tv Channel, Rajamouli was asked “Who are your closest competitors in the industry?” . To this Rajamouli responded “Sukumar and Trivikram Srinivas are two directors who have tremendous knowledge and depth. If they decide to make full fledged mass films seriously, thats going to be scary for the rest of us”.
Rajamouli is by nature a very humble person and these comments reflect that. But they also highlight a point often heard in the industry – Trivikram and Sukumar are capable of giving us a lot more than they are doing now.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan