Young hero Naga Shaurya’s upcoming romantic drama, Chalo, is gearing up for a December 29 release. Chalo is a youthful campus entertainer, which is set in a village named Thirupuram on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border.
According to the latest update from the makers, Chalo’s teaser will be unveiled by maverick director Trivikram Srinivas at 7:45 pm tomorrow. Incidentally, Chalo is directed by debutant Venky Kudumula, who worked as an Assistant Director in Trivikram’s team.
Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna plays the female lead in this film, while Naga Shaurya’s parents are producing this movie under Ira Creations banner.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers