Vijay’s Kaththi doesn’t seem to have struck the right cord with some Tamil groups in Tamilnadu. Slated to release for Diwali , the film is facing wide spread protests all over the state. It is being believed that the producers of the movie Lyca productions are having business links with Mahindra Rajapaksa, the srilankan president who is accused of genocide of thousands of tamilians in srilanka.
If the Tamil version does get postponed, the telugu version might as well be delayed. Kaththi is directed by Muragadoss and Samantha plays Vijay’s love interest in the movie.
- Andhhagadu’s teaser to be out today
- Pawan-Trivikram film’s new schedule from today
- Huge demand for Baahubali tickets
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
Articles that might interest you