Vijay’s Kaththi doesn’t seem to have struck the right cord with some Tamil groups in Tamilnadu. Slated to release for Diwali , the film is facing wide spread protests all over the state. It is being believed that the producers of the movie Lyca productions are having business links with Mahindra Rajapaksa, the srilankan president who is accused of genocide of thousands of tamilians in srilanka.
If the Tamil version does get postponed, the telugu version might as well be delayed. Kaththi is directed by Muragadoss and Samantha plays Vijay’s love interest in the movie.
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
Articles that might interest you