Vijay’s Kaththi doesn’t seem to have struck the right cord with some Tamil groups in Tamilnadu. Slated to release for Diwali , the film is facing wide spread protests all over the state. It is being believed that the producers of the movie Lyca productions are having business links with Mahindra Rajapaksa, the srilankan president who is accused of genocide of thousands of tamilians in srilanka.
If the Tamil version does get postponed, the telugu version might as well be delayed. Kaththi is directed by Muragadoss and Samantha plays Vijay’s love interest in the movie.
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
Articles that might interest you