After producing a string of successful films, producer Sai Korrapti is now set to release his next film Tungabhadra’ on 20th March. The film is a romantic drama set in an intense village faction backdrop. The film has Arun Adith and Dimple Chopade playing the leads and veteran Tamil star Satyaraj plays a crucial role.
Directed by debutant Srinivas Krishna, a former associate of Puri Jagannadh, Tungabhadra has a Rayalaseema backdrop and showcases the fight for supremacy between two warring villages. As per the words of the producer, ‘Tungabhadra’ is a story of love and unity. Arun Adith made his debut in Genelia’s ‘Katha’ and Dimple Chopade appeared in films like ‘Romance’ and ‘Green Signal’.
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
Articles that might interest you