Even though Nara Rohit’s Tuntari opened to mixed reviews last week, the film has now entered the safe zone. Trade pundits reveal that lack of big releases and huge support from TDP and Balakrishna fans ensured the film decent openings.
Latest reports suggest that the film has broke even now and all the distributors with be in the safe zone this week. Directed by Kumar Nagendra, Tuntari was appreciated for Nara Rohit’s hilarious antics and comedy.
Sai Kartheek composed music and Latha Hegde played the female lead.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you