Even though Nara Rohit’s Tuntari opened to mixed reviews last week, the film has now entered the safe zone. Trade pundits reveal that lack of big releases and huge support from TDP and Balakrishna fans ensured the film decent openings.
Latest reports suggest that the film has broke even now and all the distributors with be in the safe zone this week. Directed by Kumar Nagendra, Tuntari was appreciated for Nara Rohit’s hilarious antics and comedy.
Sai Kartheek composed music and Latha Hegde played the female lead.
- Rahul’s Drushti’s trailer gets decent response
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi postponed
- Senior hero names a charitable trust after his parents
- Venky delays Teja’s film for Balayya?
- Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski meets Pawan Kalyan