Even though Nara Rohit’s Tuntari opened to mixed reviews last week, the film has now entered the safe zone. Trade pundits reveal that lack of big releases and huge support from TDP and Balakrishna fans ensured the film decent openings.
Latest reports suggest that the film has broke even now and all the distributors with be in the safe zone this week. Directed by Kumar Nagendra, Tuntari was appreciated for Nara Rohit’s hilarious antics and comedy.
Sai Kartheek composed music and Latha Hegde played the female lead.
- Malayali heart-throb confirmed for Mahanati
- Baahubali to set an all-time record on Paytm
- Prabhas Explains Difference Between Him and Rajamouli
- 275 days and still counting for Rajini’s Kabali
- D – Dedication, S – Strategy, P – Popularity: Chiru defines DSP
Articles that might interest you