Nara Rohit, who is well known for choosing different and new age scripts, is slowly making his presence felt with his acting capabilities. He is currently busy with a couple of movies which are shaping up to hit the screens later this year.
As of now, he is gearing up for the remake of Tamil super hit ‘Maan Karate’. According to the latest update, the shooting of this film is reaching its completion and the post production formalities have kick started already.
Titled Tuntari, the first look teaser of this film will be released soon. Rohit plays a boxer in this romantic entertainer which is helmed by Kumar Nagendra
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official
- Mohanlal and Prakash Raj to shoot together after 2 decades
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series
- Nithya Menen opens up about NTR biopic
- Rakul Preet’s Hindi flick disappoints