PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment banners joined forces with each other for the last year’s thrilling hit, Kshanam. The film, made with around a modest budget 1 crore budget, went on to collect more than 10 crores.
And recently, both the production houses have once again struck gold with the stupendous success Ghazi, The Ghazi Attack in Hindi. Unlike Kshanam, Ghazi was made with a lavish budget, but the producers are eyeing double the profits, apart from critical acclaim across the country.
- Harish in no mood to rest
- Chay-Rakul to team up once again ?
- Latest update on Varun Tej- Sankalp film
- Miss India contestant thrilled to debut with Mani Ratnam’s film
- Rajamouli behind Juvva’s title change