It is a known fact that senior actors, Rajendra Prasad and Jayasudha are in the fray for the presidential post of Movie Artist Association. The polling for these elections was completed recently and the court was supposed to announce its final decision regarding the results today.
After hearing to all the petitions today, the high court has postponed the proceedings further to April 15th of this month. A special officer has now been appointed amidst whom the results will be announced on the 15th.
This is the third time that the court has postponed it’s decision regarding the results of these elections. Murali Mohan is the current president of the association and will step down once the new president is elected.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock