Just when millions of fans and political circles are eagerly waiting for the Super Star of Tamil cinema Rajinikanth to launch his political party on his birthday, Rajini has pulled off a major twist. Interacting with the media after his recent Mantralayam visit, Rajini said there’s no “pressing need” for him to join politics at the moment. Putting an end to all the speculations, Rajini said that he will meet his fans only after his birthday (December 12).
In summer this year, Rajini met with thousands of his fans and said that “the system is corrupt” and asked his fans to be “ready for war”. This gave a clear indication of Thalaivar’s interest in politics. The fact that Rajini has never denied the reports of him entering politics and his close associates confirming his entry has added fuel to the fire.
- Achari America Yatra gets a new release date
- Rana took no time to join Rajaratham: Nirup Bhandari
- Pumpkin breaking ceremony held for Mahanati
- When young hero wanted to buy Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s rights
- Prabhas is on this star heroine’s wishlist