Just when millions of fans and political circles are eagerly waiting for the Super Star of Tamil cinema Rajinikanth to launch his political party on his birthday, Rajini has pulled off a major twist. Interacting with the media after his recent Mantralayam visit, Rajini said there’s no “pressing need” for him to join politics at the moment. Putting an end to all the speculations, Rajini said that he will meet his fans only after his birthday (December 12).
In summer this year, Rajini met with thousands of his fans and said that “the system is corrupt” and asked his fans to be “ready for war”. This gave a clear indication of Thalaivar’s interest in politics. The fact that Rajini has never denied the reports of him entering politics and his close associates confirming his entry has added fuel to the fire.
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Rajamouli reveals why he loves his job
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore