Some time back we had reported that some expensive jewellery from the sets of Gunasekhar’s Rudrammadevi, had been stolen. After a huge round of investigations, the police have found a clue now.
According to the latest update, police have found a found ten Kgs of ornaments in Nadendla Anjanyasetty Gold Makers Company’s executive Ravi Subrahmanyam’s house. The jewellery was designed by Neeta Lulla, and was custom made by Nadendla Anjanyasetty Gold makers, Chennai.
Being the company’s executive, Ravi Subrahmanyam used to bring these ornaments to the set, and took them back once the shoot was completed. But sadly, the movie unit complained to Police that 1.5 Kgs of ornaments had gone missing. But now, with this huge clue that they have found, looks like this case is nearing its end.
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon
- Thaman Is Working Overtime For Bhaagamathie
- High-end computer graphics in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Savyasachi Is An Intelligent Film: Madhavan
- Suriya’s Director To Team Up With Siva Karthikeyan