Some time back we had reported that some expensive jewellery from the sets of Gunasekhar’s Rudrammadevi, had been stolen. After a huge round of investigations, the police have found a clue now.
According to the latest update, police have found a found ten Kgs of ornaments in Nadendla Anjanyasetty Gold Makers Company’s executive Ravi Subrahmanyam’s house. The jewellery was designed by Neeta Lulla, and was custom made by Nadendla Anjanyasetty Gold makers, Chennai.
Being the company’s executive, Ravi Subrahmanyam used to bring these ornaments to the set, and took them back once the shoot was completed. But sadly, the movie unit complained to Police that 1.5 Kgs of ornaments had gone missing. But now, with this huge clue that they have found, looks like this case is nearing its end.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon