Mahanati, a biopic based on the life and legacy of legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, has been one of the most eagerly awaited movies. The film’s shooting will begin in June, with Keerthy Suresh essaying Savithri’s role and Samantha playing the role of a journalist.
According to the latest reports, leading stars Anushka and Prakash Raj are said to be in talks for veteran actress Jamuna and Savithri’s late husband Gemini Ganeshan’s roles respectively. We will have to wait for an official confirmation from the makers though.
Young filmmaker Nag Ashwin will be helming this prestigious project, while Swapna Dutt will bankroll it.
- Interesting speculation on Pawan and Sye Raa
- Raja The Great crosses the 30 crore mark
- Details about Nithin’s next
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?
- Chaitanya lines up good films for 2018