It is well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu is shooting for some high octane action scenes for AR Murugadoss’ movie in Ahmedabad for the last couple of weeks. Peter Heins is supervising the stunt scenes.
One of the film’s producers Tagore Madhu revealed yesterday that the Ahmedabad schedule will last until December 23rd and that nearly 70 percent of the film’s shooting will be wrapped up with this schedule.
This movie is tentatively titled Sambhavami, but an official announcement is due in this regard.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you