Call it coincidence, but two most awaited films, Young Tiger NTR’s Janatha Garage and Ram Charan’s Thani Oruvan remake, have been kickstarted this morning in Hyderabad. Both these films were announced several months ago and an extensive pre-production has been done to ensure perfection in the scripts.
While Janatha Garage went on floors at Ramoji Film City with the shooting of a few crucial scenes involving the film’s supporting cast, Charan’s film, tentatively titled Dhruva, was commenced at Geetha Arts office. Scenes featuring Arvind Swami will be shot in the first schedule.
Incidentally, both NTR and Ram Charan will join their respective films in March and the makers of both these films are planning to release their films in August.
- Update on Saaho’s new schedule
- Ram Charan’s new look being finalized
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Controversial actress in Prabhas’s film
- Exclusive Interview : Darling Swami – I will direct a film soon