Tollywood’s much-adored lovebirds Naga Chaitanya and Samantha tied the knot in Goa recently. The star couple wedded twice in traditional Hindu and Christan styles. Now, it looks like there will again be two receptions in Chennai and Hyderabad.
According to the latest reports, Chay’s mother Lakshmi, who lives in Chennai, will organize a grand wedding reception in Chennai later this month. This will be followed by another grand gala reception by Chay’s dad Nagarjuna. Nag will organize the reception in the first week of November in Hyderabad. Stay tuned to 123telugu for more details.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019