For his highly-anticipated comeback 150th movie, Megastar Chiranjeevi painstakingly waited for more than a year scouting for the perfect script. After no filmmaker managed to impress Chiru with a riveting story, the Megastar chose to remake Kaththi.
Following the blockbuster success of Khaidi No.150, Chiru is raring to kick-start his next movie in Surender Reddy’s direction. The movie will be launched in March and Charan will produce it.
The latest buzz is that director Surender Reddy and Paruchuri Brothers are working on two scripts for Chiru’s 151st film. Chiru will take a final call on the script in a few weeks. Paruchuri Brothers are reportedly penning Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy’s story. More clarity will emerge in the coming days.
- Akhil’s next to release in Nag’s favorite month
- Top Actress Rides A Rickshaw For A Film
- Puri’s makeover to Balayya impresses all
- Visuals to be highlight of Gautam Nanda
- Poll : Which among these films will be a huge hit?
Articles that might interest you