AdhiSankaracharya which was recently released has been received well by few sections of the audience and has been openly appreciated by several film personalities. Now this movie has grabbed an opportunity to be sent to the “Oscar” screening committee which will take a final decision on the movies to be sent to Oscars. The producers’ council of Telugu film industry has recommended the movie to the committee in the best foreign language film category. Also this movie has been recommended for Indian Panorama category for the “International Film Federation of India” awards. This movie has been produced by Nara JayaSridevi, directed by writer J K Bharavi and Koushik Babu has played the lead role.
The other movie which has been selected to be sent to Oscar screening committee as well as IFFI awards is “Midhunam” directed by Tanikella Bharani.This movie is loosely based on a novel Midhunam written by SriRamana.S P BalaSubramanyam and Lakshmi have played the lead roles in the movie.
- Dangal creates history, First Indian movie to collect Rs 2,000 Cr
- Culprits arrested for leaking Jai Lava Kusa’s teaser
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
Articles that might interest you