Yesterday, the makers of Samantha and Aadhi Pinisetty-starrer U-Turn kick-started the film’s second schedule in Hyderabad. The film is an official remake of the acclaimed Kannada thriller, U-Turn and it is being made as a Telugu and Tamil.
It’s been reported already that former heroine Bhumika will be essaying a crucial role in U-Turn. Bhumika joined the shoot yesterday and the team had given her a warm welcome. U-Turn’s remakes are being directed by Pawan Kumar, who had helmed the Kannada original. Rahul Ravindran also plays a crucial role in the movie. Srinivas Chitturi is producing the remakes under Srinivasaa Silver Screen banner.
- Kaala’s release date sealed, Big relief for BAN & NPS
- Rakul kick-starts shooting for Suriya’s NGK
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna