It’s been more than 3 years since actor Uday Kiran ended his life. Recently, an organization held a short film competition and honored the winners with Uday Kiran Cine Awards.
Speaking at the presentation ceremony, senior character artiste Sivaji Raja made a few startling comments. Sivaji Raja said that the entire Telugu movie industry is responsible for Uday Kiran’s death.
The senior actor further said that a talented young hero like Uday would have been alive with us if some of the industry bigwigs spared a thought for him in his hard times. “Nobody thinks about others in the industry. Tollywood is full of selfish people,” he said.
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2 gets a tentative release date
- Young beauty hits the gym
- 1 million views for Suvarnasundari’s motion poster
- Dhruva’s music director makes a successful debut as a hero
- Ileana reveals why she isn’t signing films in South
Articles that might interest you