After a long gap, Uday Kiran is finally going to make a comeback in films in an action avatar. His upcoming film Jai Sri Ram is all set to hit the screens in early April. Uday Kiran is playing the role of a police officer in the film. Uday Kiran and Reshma (Ee Rojullo fame) have played the lead roles. Balaji N Sai has directed the film and Ramesh, Rajesh have jointly produced the film under Five Star Entertainments banner. Currently, the film is in post production stage. Talking about the film, the makers said, “Uday Kiran had acted in an action film titled Sri Ram and after a long time he’s doing a daring and dashing role. The film has shaped up quite well and for the climax alone, we have spent nearly Rs 40 lakhs and some Russian fighters were roped in to make this episode all the more grand.” Harish Kalyan has played an important role in the film.
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
- Aamir Khan Beats Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s Record
Articles that might interest you