The news that Uday Kiran will be marrying his sweetheart has been out for some time now reports are in that Annavaram will be the venue for the couple’s wedding. Visitha is the name of the bride and she hails from Hyderabad. Families from both sides have consented to their marriage. The wedding will take place just after midnight on the 24th in the presence of the deity in Ratnagiri.
The wedding will take place grandly, and arrangements are being made to make sure everything goes on smoothly. Sources close to Uday Kiran say that he is inviting only a few people who are very close to him to the wedding. He is now attempting to make a comeback with the movie ‘Jai Sri Ram’. We wish the couple the very best for their life
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch