The Queen of Telugu Television, Udaya Bhanu has made a name for herself with her sheer talent and energy. She also acted in a few movies and will now be seen in lead role in her latest film Madhumati. Shooting of the film is complete and post production activities are on full swing. Madhumati’s unit is very confident about their movie and are in awe of their lead actress.
According to one of the unit source, Udaya Bhanu did a dare devil stunt all by herself. She had to perform a under water sequence and had stay under water for longer periods. To everyone’s surprise, Bhanu went on perform the stunt on her own without any body double. Madhumati is directed by Raj Srishar and is set for a August release.
- Rajinikanth’s Passion For Cinema Inspires Kaala’s Crew
- Krish meets Balakrishna to finalize NTR biopic
- Nela Ticket’s unique promotion strategy
- Tamanna confirmed for Chay’s special song
- Nostalgic title for Chiru’s son-in-law Kalyaan’s debut film