After a string of disappointing films for the last couple of years, Nani is back into the limelight with the positive buzz for his Ugadi releases, ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ and ‘Jenda Pai Kapi Raju’. Both the films have been well received by the audiences in the Telugu states and abroad. In the US in particular, ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ has been
running to packed houses, even after a limited release.
While ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ has been eagerly awaited following its fresh concept and impressive soundtrack, ‘Jenda Pai Kapi Raju’ was released amidst low buzz and less expectations. However, much to everyone’s surprise, the film has been doing good business all over and is especially registering decent numbers in the B, C centers.
Needless to say, Nani is elated with his films’ success and thanked everyone for the positive response. The actor currently has two interesting films in Geetha Arts and 14 Reels production.
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?