Hero Ravi Teja is fast wrapping up his ongoing family entertainer in Kalyan Krishna’s direction. The film is titled Nela Ticket and Mumbai starlet Malvika Sharma is playing the female lead opposite the Mass Maharaj.
Currently, the makers are canning a high-voltage fight sequence in stunt choreographer Dileep Subbarayan’s supervision. After this, yet another fight sequence will be shot in action choreographers duo Ram-Laxman’s direction. If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, the makers are planning to unveil the film’s first look on March 18, on the Ugadi festive day.
Ram Talluri is bankrolling Nela Ticket and Fidaa fame Shakthi Kanth Karthick is scoring the music for the film.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans