Manchu Manoj, Balakrishna starrer Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara is carrying positive reports in the industry. The film was recently screened to the distributors and after watching the film they couldn’t stop raving about the film. Sources say that the film’s second half is going to be the highlight and both Manoj and Balakrishna have rocked in the film. Manchu Manoj is on cloud nine thanks to this positive response from the distributors. “Most of the distributors saw #UKUP today:) awesome report and they r more kicked 🙂 they wanna increase more theatres:) GOD Bless:)),” Manchu Manoj posted on Twitter. The film’s publicity is going on full swing as it gears up for its massive release later this week. Lakshmi Manchu, Deeksha Seth, Sonu Sood and Saikumar have played other important roles. Sekhar Raja has directed the film and Lakshmi Manchu has produced the film. Bobo Sashi has composed the music. The film is going to hit the screens on July 27.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks