Prakash Raj is currently busy with the post-production of his upcoming trilingual film ‘Ulavacharu Biriyani’. The film’s shooting is almost complete and Prakash Raj, who is directing and producing the film, apart from playing the lead role, is quite happy with the way the film is shaping up.
The latest news is that, the film’s audio is going to be launched in mid March. Ilayaraja has scored the tunes for this film, which is the remake of a superhit Malayalam film titled ‘Salt ‘n’ Pepper’. Prakash Raj, Sneha, Samyukta Hornad and Oorvashi have played the lead roles.
Preetha is the cinematographer and Prakash Raj is producing the film under Duet Movies banner. The film will release in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada later this year.
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
- Teja plans to produce movies with aspiring talents
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
Articles that might interest you