Prakash Raj is currently busy with the post-production of his upcoming trilingual film ‘Ulavacharu Biriyani’. The film’s shooting is almost complete and Prakash Raj, who is directing and producing the film, apart from playing the lead role, is quite happy with the way the film is shaping up.
The latest news is that, the film’s audio is going to be launched in mid March. Ilayaraja has scored the tunes for this film, which is the remake of a superhit Malayalam film titled ‘Salt ‘n’ Pepper’. Prakash Raj, Sneha, Samyukta Hornad and Oorvashi have played the lead roles.
Preetha is the cinematographer and Prakash Raj is producing the film under Duet Movies banner. The film will release in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada later this year.
- Shruti Opens Up About Her Father’s Political Entry
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- I am not entering politics says talented actor
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Mersal mints good money in the US