Last year, actor turned filmmaker Prakash Raj served a delicious dish with ‘Ulavacharu Biryani’. The film was an official remake of Malayalam hit ‘Salt and Pepper’. Prakash Raj remade the film in Telugu and Tamil languages and the film received critical acclaim for its light hearted content. Fresh reports suggest that Prakash Raj will soon be remaking the film in Hindi.
Prakash Raj is in talks with popular Hindi and Marathi actor Nana Pataker for this love story. Apparently, Nana Patekar liked the script and showed interest in acting in the film and even expressed confidence in Prakash Raj’s directing abilities. It will be amazing to see two acting stalwarts coming together for a film.
The Hindi remake plans are still in the early stages and more details regarding the film will be revealed soon.
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
Articles that might interest you