Prakash Raj’s dream project, Ulavacharu Biryani has been postponed for a further date in May. Initially, this bilingual was actually set to hit the screens on Mat 1st, but has been postponed for reasons unknown.
Directed by Prakash Raj, this film also has Sneha in other lead role. Confirming the news, producer K S Ramarao told that they are looking at a special date for the film’s arrival, and do not want to release this much awaited family entertainer in a hurry.
- Title of star hero’s brother-in-law’s debut film announced
- Vijay Deverakonda to act in his mentor’s direction?
- Spokesperson opens up about Shruti Haasan’s marriage
- Sunil anna recommended me for Dhee: Nani
- Kadapa, RGV’s next web-series