Prakash Raj’s dream project, Ulavacharu Biryani has been postponed for a further date in May. Initially, this bilingual was actually set to hit the screens on Mat 1st, but has been postponed for reasons unknown.
Directed by Prakash Raj, this film also has Sneha in other lead role. Confirming the news, producer K S Ramarao told that they are looking at a special date for the film’s arrival, and do not want to release this much awaited family entertainer in a hurry.
- Indian stars invited to join the Oscar Academy
- Chiru holidaying in the US
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
- Spyder’s song shoot from July first week
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
Articles that might interest you