Released in September, actress Taapsee’s female-centric emotional drama, Pink, won everyone’s hearts and also ended up as a decent commercial success. The film also stars Amitabh Bachchan in a pivotal role.
In a huge honour, Pink has been invited by the United Nations for a special screening at the UN Headquarters at New York, USA. Pink throws light on the rampant issue of sexual harassment and other abuse against women and it also enlightened the audiences about the zero FIR.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you