Released in September, actress Taapsee’s female-centric emotional drama, Pink, won everyone’s hearts and also ended up as a decent commercial success. The film also stars Amitabh Bachchan in a pivotal role.
In a huge honour, Pink has been invited by the United Nations for a special screening at the UN Headquarters at New York, USA. Pink throws light on the rampant issue of sexual harassment and other abuse against women and it also enlightened the audiences about the zero FIR.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you