Released in September, actress Taapsee’s female-centric emotional drama, Pink, won everyone’s hearts and also ended up as a decent commercial success. The film also stars Amitabh Bachchan in a pivotal role.
In a huge honour, Pink has been invited by the United Nations for a special screening at the UN Headquarters at New York, USA. Pink throws light on the rampant issue of sexual harassment and other abuse against women and it also enlightened the audiences about the zero FIR.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars