Star heroine Nayanthara’s latest Tamil release, an intense social drama titled Aramm, released on November 10 to rave reviews. The film deals with an important social issue and Nayan was seen as a district collector in it.
Ever since the film’s release, Tamil critics and moviegoers have been heaping praises on Nayan’s riveting performance. Some even say that the title ‘Lady Superstar’ is justified for Nayan. Unlike in the past, Nayan has been aggressively promoting the film.
Aramm is soon releasing in Telugu as Kartavyam. Gopi Nainar is the film’s director. Noted distributor R Ravindran of Trident Arts will release Kartavyam.
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US