Ace director S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ has just set another brand new record for Nizam area. The distribution rights of the film were picked up by Asian Sunil and team for a whopping price in excess of 45 Crores, according to reliable sources!! This is a simply unheard of amount for any movie for this region.
The unbelievable sums being committed by distributors just shows the kind of hype the brand enjoys. The film is going to hit the screens next summer and shooting is currently in final stages. Rajamouli is going to spend a couple of months atleast on post-production.
Arka Mediaworks is producing this movie.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you