Joining millions of film lovers across the country, Union I&B Minister M Venkaiah Naidu hailed Baahubali 2 as a great visual treat that gives the experience of legendary hollywood films ‘Ben-Hur and Ten Commandments’.
The veteran politician also said that a Telugu movie taking Indian Cinema to an entirely new level is praiseworthy. He went on to laud the film’s director SS Rajamouli for decisively breaking the barriers of Indian Cinema and also congratulated the entire team.
#baahubali2 has taken Indian Cinema to entirely new level and coming from regional language (Telugu) team is all the more praiseworthy.
— M Venkaiah Naidu (@MVenkaiahNaidu) April 29, 2017
- Delhi CM to meet legendary actor
- Jai Lava Kusa storms into half a million dollar club
- Thaman’s triple musical treat in one week
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
Articles that might interest you