A uniquely designed poster can go a long way in creating a solid buzz around a small film. Right now, a unique and catchy poster has become the talk of the town and many celebrities are talking about it. Well known Bollywood trade analyst Taran Adarsh also tweeted about the film. The movie’s name is ‘Superstar Kidnap’.
The poster has three youths with Mahesh Babu masks and one of them has a dagger in hand. The film is said to be a crime comedy and Adarsh is essaying the lead role. Nandu, Bhupal, Poonam Kaur,Tejaswini Madivada and Vennela Kishore are essaying the other important roles.
Sushanth Reddy is the director of this movie and Chandu Penmatsha is producing the film. Sai Karthik has scored the music.
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film gets its launch date
- Manchu Manoj to sport a lean look in his next
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic