Maverick director Puri Jagannadh’s son Aakash Puri, is making his silver screen debut as a hero with the movie titled ‘Andhra Pori’, which is a remake of Marathi blockbuster hit Timepass. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up and the post-production work is progressing at jet speed.
The makers have officially announced that the audio launch of this film will be held on April 25. According to the latest reports, the makers of ‘Andhra Pori’ have planned a unique promotional strategy for the film.
They have planned a contest on their official Face book page from April 6 to April 25. The final winners of this contest will be given whopping prizes along with the audio release entry passes.
Touted to be a romantic entertainer, this film was directed by Raj Madiraju and is produced by Ramesh Prasad under his Prasad Productions banner. Ulka Gupta will be seen opposite Aakash Puri and this flick is slated to hit the screens on May 15.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej