Movie promotions have become a part and parcel for films now a days. Even though you make a film with huge budget, it is important that it should reach the audience properly. Keeping the same concept in mind, the makers of ‘Oka Criminal Prema Katha’ have designed some unique publicity for their film.
Even for the press interviews, the movie stars came with their face covered as shown in the posters. Now, the team has designed some unique hoardings which will be carried out into the public directly. These hoarding are being taken to areas such as RTC cross roads and Kukatpally in Hyderabad where there are more number of movie theatres.
Directed by Sunil Kumar Reddy, Oka Criminal Prema Katha will hit the screens this Friday.
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal- MLA is a pucca entertainer with a good social message
- Impressive feat by Naga Shaurya’s Chalo: 50 days in 45 centres
- Krishnarjuna Yuddham’s audio launch in the holy temple town
- Kajal confirms her next with young hero
- Ajith’s Viswasam underway in Hyderabad